Legionella bacteria were found in a shower head and hot tub
The bacteria which cause Legionnaires' disease have been found at a leisure resort near Dundee.
Health officials had been carrying out tests at Piperdam after a 60-year-old man who visited the complex died from the infection.
The legionella bacteria were discovered in a shower head and a hot tub at one of the lodges.
NHS Tayside is contacting everyone who stayed at the complex between 2 and 15 April or used the showers.
The resort's owners have voluntarily closed their lodges, swimming and spa facilities.
A statement from the facility said: "Piperdam Golf and Leisure Resort have no further facts to add other than to express again their deepest sympathies and condolences to the gentleman's family.
"The health and safety of our guests is absolutely paramount at Piperdam.
"We are co-operating fully with NHS Tayside health protection team as well as Angus Council's environmental health team in all areas of the investigation currently on-going at Piperdam."
Legionnaires' disease is caused by inhaling infected water droplets and cannot be passed from person to person.
The symptoms include high fever with sweating, severe headache, shortness of breath, pain in the side of the chest, a cough which is either dry or with greenish, thick mucous, and muscle aches and pains.
The incubation period ranges from two to 10 days.
Most people exposed to the common bacteria do not become ill.
If anyone stayed at the Piperdam complex between 2 and 15 April and starts to show any symptoms they were urged to contact their GP.