A total of 56 people have been given precautionary antibiotics after a suspected anthrax death in the Borders.
An advice helpline was set up following Mr Norris' death
Christopher "Pascal" Norris, from near Hawick, died last month from blood poisoning which tests showed was most likely caused by the infection.
More than 100 people have contacted the NHS Borders helpline set up after his death - with 88 of them being given a detailed assessment.
The advice helpline can still be contacted on 08000 282816.
Mr Norris, 50, lived alone at a remote address in Stobs, which has now been cordoned off.
NHS Borders said the victim made artworks and musical instruments, some of which involved untreated animal hides which may have contained anthrax spores.
Officials have been trying to trace people who have been in his house during the last four weeks in case they have touched the infected hides and contracted the infection.
Doctors have stressed that the disease is not contagious but anyone with concerns should contact their helpline.
Experts have been called in to help with the decontamination of Mr Norris' home.