A statue of the legendary wild west showman Buffalo Bill has been unveiled in Glasgow by an MSP.
The statue of Buffalo Bill unveiled in Glasgow's east end
The tribute is on the site of a new development in the east end, 115 years after the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show opened in the area.
Colonel William F Cody, who was better known as Buffalo Bill, brought his show to Dennistoun in October 1891.
The statue was officially unveiled by Glasgow Springburn MSP Paul Martin in the development in Whitehill Street.
Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show ran from 16 November 16 until February 27 the following year at the East End Exhibition Building off Duke Street.
It featured performances from several stars of the time, including Annie Oakley and George C Crager.
Crager, a Lakota Sioux interpreter, sold and donated a number of Native American objects to the Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow, one of which was the Ghost Dance Shirt.
The shirt is thought to have been worn in the Wounded Knee massacre of 1890, in which American soldiers massacred a group of Lakota Sioux.
Glasgow City Council returned it to the Wounded Knee Survivors Association in 1998.
The bronze statue has been commissioned by bosses at Regency Homes to mark their new development.