A Fife school and nursery affected by a major gas leak will remain closed to children until further notice.
The leak happened when workmen cut through a pipe
Inverkeithing High School and nursery were closed on Monday when contractors working on a new school site ruptured a gas pipe causing a huge leak.
The pipe has been repaired but Fife Council said that while staff will return to the school on Wednesday, the situation for pupils is under review.
Officials will meet again on Wednesday to assess the situation.
High school headteacher Lindsay Roy said: "Following a meeting this afternoon of all the parties involved in yesterday's evacuation, we have taken the decision to keep the school closed to pupils tomorrow, although staff will be back on site.
"We have scheduled another meeting for Wednesday afternoon and a decision will be taken then as to whether the school will reopen on Thursday."
Emergency services were called out on Monday morning to deal with the leak and pupils and staff were evacuated from the school.
Scotia Gas Networks (SGN) said there was no risk to the public and supplies had not been disrupted.
Some staff and pupils received medical treatment after inhaling fumes.
The two worst-affected pupils were taken to Queen Margaret Hospital, Dunfermline, but were later discharged.