A comedy about a man who swims the English channel has won best film at the Scottish Bafta awards.
A scene from the best film, On A Clear Day
On A Clear Day, directed by Gaby Dellal and starring Peter Mullan, Brenda Blethyn and Billy Boyd, took the honour at Sunday night's ceremony.
Chris O'Dowd won best actor for his role in Festival about the Edinburgh Fringe, while Annie Griffin won best director for the same movie.
Shirley Henderson was named best actress for the film Frozen.
The awards, hosted by Jenni Falconer at Glasgow's Radisson SAS Hotel, recognised the best film and television programmes made in Scotland.
Glasgow-born producer Iain Smith, whose credits include Local Hero, Cold Mountain, The Fifth Element and Alexander, was acknowledged with a prize for outstanding achievement in film.
Shirley Henderson, in a montage from the film Frozen
In the television awards, Sea of Souls emerged ahead of Taggart and Monarch of the Glen to win the best drama award, while Jack and Victor's escapades in Still Game secured the prize for best entertainment programme.
Veteran sports presenters Bill McLaren, Arthur Montford and Archie Mcpherson received special awards for their contribution to Scottish broadcasting.
Until last year the awards were held every second year.
But organisers said the profile of the industry demanded an annual event.
Nominees were selected from over 184 entries from all areas of film and television and were whittled down by a team of 75 industry jurors.
- Best Short Film - Dupe
- Best Animation - A Bus Ride and Flowers in her Hair
- Best Screenplay - Alex Rose for On A Clear Day
- Best Documentary - The Holyrood Files
- Best Actress in a Scottish Film - Shirley Henderson for Frozen
- Best Actor in a Scottish Film - Chris O'Dowd for Festival
- Best Director - Annie Griffin for Festival
- UGC Audience Award - Night People
- Best Film - On A Clear Day
- Outstanding Achievement in Film - Iain Smith
- News and Current Affairs - Frontline Scotland - Home Truths: The Real Cost of Care
- Children's - Balamory
- Factual - Location, Location, Location
- Drama - Sea of Souls
- Documentary - The Fighting McIlroys
- Gaelic Language - Eorpa: Arandora Star
- Entertainment - Still Game
- Special Contribution to Scottish Broadcasting - Bill McLaren, Archie Macpherson & Arthur Montford