The Antrim Coast Road offers views more spectacular than the Grand Canyon in the US or Venezuela's Angel Falls, according to a survey.
The Antrim Coast Road came fifth in the survey
Sydney Opera House came top in the poll of 5,000 Britons by an Australian wine company to find places with the world's most spectacular views.
A sunset in Mauritius; Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown in New Zealand and Victoria Falls in Zambia came next on the list.
In fifth was the 23-mile route, dug into cliffs and overhanging the sea.
Sometimes compared with California's famous Highway One, Big Sur, the Antrim Coast Road was built in the 1830s.
The single-carriageway road links the Port of Larne with the nine Glens of Antrim.
According to the Jacob's Creek survey, the top 10 views from which to enjoy a glass of wine are:
1. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House;
2. Mauritius - Watching the sunset from a hot tub;
3. Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown in New Zealand;
4. Victoria Falls, Zambia;
5. Antrim Coast Road, Northern Ireland;
6. Bora Bora, French Polynesia;
7. Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA;
8. The ruins of Machu Picchu, Peru;
9. Buachaille Etive Mor, Glencoe, Scotland;
10. Angel Falls, Venezuela.