Journalist Andy Wood takes a look at what is making the headlines in Monday's morning papers.
Most of the local papers carry pictures taken at the service on Sunday to mark the seventh anniversary of the Omagh bombing.
The News Letter front page bears the headline: "Seven years on and still no justice".
The paper says that not only has no-one been brought to account for what happened, but many of the bereaved families are "locked in legal battles" over compensation and are outraged at the small amounts they are being offered.
The Irish News concentrates on the murder of 15-year-old Thomas Devlin in north Belfast last week and says the UVF are being blamed.
The paper has been talking to the father of a boy who was killed by the UVF eight years ago.
Raymond McCord says there is "no doubt" about who was responsible for Thomas Devlin's death and he says the identities of the killers are "well-known in loyalist circles".
Daily Ireland reports on an arson attack at a shop in north Belfast on Sunday and says it is "all part of a loyalist vendetta" against the Sunday World newspaper.
Daily Ireland says the Sunday World has a reputation for "fearlessly reporting" paramilitary drug-dealing and racketeering stories each week.
The Belfast Telegraph thinks Northern Ireland might soon have its own budget airline.
The paper reports that a group of businessmen have secured financial backing for the project and the venture could take off next summer.
Meanwhile, many of the cross-channel papers have pictures of the wreckage of the Cypriot airliner which crashed in Greece.
Along with the pictures, there are descriptions of the horrific last moments for the people on board. "They froze at 35,000 feet," is the Mail's headline.
The Express calls it a "ghost plane" and says it flew without a pilot for nearly two hours before it went down.
Elsewhere, the Times says police have admitted that they are no nearer to finding a mastermind behind 7 July bombings in London.
Meanwhile, the paper highlights a warning by security officials in the United States that terrorists "plan to strike in Britain again" and in three American cities - New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
The Irish News has the story of a young couple from Florence who were beaten up in the Markets area of Belfast at the weekend.
Art student Giovanni Ercolino was left with a broken jaw and serious bruising. "I thought I could die", he said.
However, the Irish News helped the couple to recover from their ordeal by teaming up with the Culloden Hotel and providing them with some proper hospitality before they head home on Monday.
The Irish Independent reports that 53 years after it first graced the screen, The Quiet Man is still proving to be a popular attraction for visitors to these shores.
According to Failte Ireland, the Connemara location remains a big draw, as are some other settings.
There is Avoca where Ballykissangel was made and Braveheart fans flock to Trim Castle and the Curragh.
And the paper says recent research in the UK shows that many people do pick a holiday destination because of a film.
There is even a new term for these people - they are called Set Jetters.