7 questions on G20 spouses
They stand and smile for the cameras at these global bashes, but how much do you know about the spouses of the G20 leaders?
1.) Multiple Choice Question
Of the G20 spouses, how many are men?
3.) Multiple Choice Question
The Sarkozys famously married about a year ago after a whirlwind romance. But two of the women below married their childhood sweethearts - and who met her husband at university?
- China's Liu Yongqing
- Russia's Svetlana Medvedeva
- Australia's Therese Rein
4.) Multiple Choice Question
At the spouses' dinner at Downing St on Wednesday, Michelle Obama will sit between ex-Olympian Kelly Holmes, and...
- JK Rowling
- Naomi Campbell
- Sarah Brown herself
5.) Multiple Choice Question
How many of King Abdullah's four wives are accompanying the Saudi royal to the summit?
- All four
6.) Multiple Choice Question
Who is a biker at heart?
- Bianca Hoogendijk, of the Netherlands
- Canada's Laureen Harper
- Margarida Sousa Uva Barroso, wife of the European Commission president
7.) Multiple Choice Question
Who's bagged the most prestigious bed in town, staying at Buckingham Palace?
- Spain's Sonsoles Espinosa, an opera singer
- India's Gursharan Kaur, also a celebrated singer
- Mexico's Margarita Zavala, a former congresswoman
- Two are men - Joachim Sauer, husband of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and Nestor Kirchner, husband of Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner. Neither will be attending.
- It's the fragrant Mrs Bruni Sarkozy, who will instead meet the US First Lady at this weekend's Nato summit in France.
- It's Therese Rein, who met Kevin Rudd at a Christian meeting at university in Canberra in the 1970s. They married in 1981.
- It's JK Rowling. Also on the guestlist is supermodel Naomi Campbell, lastminute founder Martha Lane Fox, toddler tamer Tanya Byron and Paralympian Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson.
- None of his wives is in London for the summit.
- It's Laureen Harper. Growing up on a farm near Calgary, she learned to ride dirt bikes before she was 10. While she holds a motorbike licence, the prime minister's wife doesn't ride on the road.
- It's Margarita Zavala and her husband, the Mexican president Felipe Calderon, as they are on a state visit.
0 - 3 : Queuing for the changing rooms on Oxford St
4 - 6 : Ride on a red London bus
7 - 7 : Afternoon tea at Claridge's
For a complete archive of past quizzes, including our weekly news quiz 7 days 7 questions, visit the
and scroll down the page.