Last Updated: Thursday, 24 January 2008, 17:46 GMT
7 days 7 questions
Welcome to 7 days 7 questions - the Magazine's quiz of the week's news.
If this isn't enough brain exercise, there's also our Daily Mini-Quiz, every weekday on the Magazine home page.
1.) Multiple Choice Question
Miss Marple has always been portrayed as a pensioner but now Geraldine McEwan, 75, is stepping down, these younger actresses are in the frame for the role. Who is the eldest?
- Victoria Wood
- Sue Johnston
- Julie Walters
- Geraldine James
2.) Multiple Choice Question
Who is this, marching in solidarity with the police officers over their pay grievance?
- Tony Benn, former Labour MP and protest veteran
- Richard Barnbrook, BNP's London mayoral candidate
- Keith Vaz, chair of home affairs select committee
Tony Benn on the march. Richard Barnbrook and Keith Vaz were among others who joined thousands of off-duty officers as they marched through London on Wednesday over a pay settlement cut from 2.5 to 1.9 per cent.
Click NEXT to continue.
3.) Multiple Choice Question
Which Katie embarrassed Home Secretary Jacqui Smith after she said she didn't feel safe walking alone on London's streets at night?
- Her aide, who told the media that Ms Smith had "bought a kebab in Peckham" at night
- Katie's Kebabs and Burgers in Peckham, the establishment where Ms Smith purchased said kebab
- Katie Price, aka Jordan, wading into the debate with a comment on the minister's cleavage
4.) Missing Word Question
* 'may ward off decline'
- Vitamin E
5.) Multiple Choice Question
As well as complaining that M&S pants lack support, Jeremy Paxman griped that the store's socks wear away too quickly at the big toe and ...
- Wear away at the heel
- Shrink in the wash
- Are no longer ribbed around the top
6.) Multiple Choice Question
Thefts of laptops containing personal details were made public this week. Which group's information was on the one stolen from a London office?
- Benefit claimants
- Naval recruits
- Those connected to inquiry into murder of loyalist Billy Wright
7.) Multiple Choice Question
Who DIDN'T drop off at a crucial - and rather public - moment this week?
- Bill Clinton
- Angela Merkel
- George Bush
- It's Sue Johnston, 64, formerly of Waking the Dead. Victoria Wood is 54, while Julie Walters and Geraldine James are both 57.
- It's Mr Benn. Click NEXT to see him on the march.
- It's the name of the kebab house - the owner has said that he didn't call it that in honour of any particular Katie, he just liked the name.
- It's vitamin E, thought to possibly help ward off physical decline in elderly people.
- It's that they are no longer ribbed around the top. "These are matters of great concern to the men of Britain," Mr Paxman said in his complaint.
- It's the details of people in Northern Ireland connected to the Wright inquiry. Meanwhile, Defence Secretary Des Browne told the Commons on Monday how an MoD laptop with details of naval recruits was stolen from a car in Birmingham. And last Friday hundreds of documents with information such as benefit claims were found dumped on a Devon roundabout.
- It's George Bush. But Bill Clinton was filmed apparently napping during a Martin Luther King memorial on Sunday, and Angela Merkel drooped visibly during Bill Gates's speech at Microsoft's Government Leaders' Forum in Berlin on Wednesday.
0 - 3 : Napping
4 - 6 : Fitful
7 - 7 : Dreamland
For a complete archive of past quizzes and our weekly news quiz, 7 days 7 questions, visit the Magazine page and scroll down.