Snippets harvested from the week's news, chopped, sliced and diced for your weekend convenience.
1. Chris Evans does not have a mobile phone, according to the Radio Times.
2. More than half the world's Catholics are in Latin America.
3. The Little Britain wheelchair sketch with Lou and Andy was inspired by Lou Reed and Andy Warhol.
4. Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has only been in an English pub once, to buy his wife cigarettes.
5. Historian Professor Robin Lane Fox had only seen two movies before working on the Oliver Stone film Alexander.
6. Germany, for many the embodiment of strong labour rights, has no minimum wage.
7. Porn could be more than 7,200 year old - archaeologists digging in Saxony believe they've uncovered a statue of a man having sex with a woman.
8. No MP can die in the Houses of Parliament. Death certificates always have St Thomas' Hospital (directly across the Thames) as the place of death.
9. Jewish people have their own version of April Fools Day - it's called Purim.
10. The age of consent in California is 18.
Got any news factoids for 10 things. Send them using the form below.
The BBC may edit your comments and not all emails will be published. Your comments may be published on any BBC media worldwide.