Criteria for taking part in the Magazine's test of the postal system.
1. To take part, you must send all your details in the form below, including your postcode and a daytime phone number, preferably your mobile if you have one.
2. We do not want the item to be stuck in an organisation's internal mail system, so only take part if you spend the day somewhere the mail reaches you as soon as it is delivered, ie working at home or very small offices. You must agree to re-post the item on the same day before final collection.
3. Only those who have access to a digital camera can take part - this is because we want a photograph of you with the item on the day you receive it.
4. When you receive the item, follow the instructions written on it. These will include telephoning us, taking the photograph of yourself, putting the item in a new envelope and posting it to an address you will be given. With the thanks of the licence fee payer, you will meet the cost of postage, which will be a single first class stamp.
5. You agree by taking part that your name and address may be passed on to one fellow user of the site, for them to send the item on to you. Your address will not be used by the BBC for any other purpose, though.
If you are selected to take part in this experiment we will get in contact with you. If you do not hear anything from us, then please just accept our thanks for your offer of help.
To follow the progress of the item, see the Magazine Monitor page.
The BBC may edit your comments and not all emails will be published. Your comments may be published on any BBC media worldwide.