A statue of three of Birmingham's most famous sons of industry will be returned to the city centre this weekend.
The bronze monument replaces the Forward statue
The bronze statue of Matthew Boulton, James Watt and William Murdock has been cleaned and re-gilded and will be positioned in Centenary Square.
It was removed from its former home outside the Registry Office on Broad Street in 2003.
It replaces the Forward statue which was destroyed by fire in April 2003.
The £200,000 fibre-glass statue was known locally as the Lurpak sculpture because it looked as if it was made out of butter.
Arson charged dropped
It was sculpted by Birmingham-trained Raymond Mason and erected when the square was completed in 1991.
It cost £250,000 to construct and depicted famous Brummies, including Joseph Chamberlain and University of Birmingham founder, Josiah Mason.
A charge of arson was dropped against a 16-year-old youth in connection with the fire.
Its replacement - the three giants of the industrial revolution - was first unveiled in 1956 and depicts the three men discussing drawings.
William Murdoch had a background in mechanics and at the age of 22 he left his Aryshire home and travelled 300 miles to Birmingham to seek employment with James Watt.
Watt's business partner, engineer Matthew Boulton, took him on. Boulton later described him as the finest engine erector he had ever seen.