Ms Coyle's face may not return to normal (Evening Gazette)
A teenager from Teesside has vowed never to drink again after a holiday cocktail caused her head to swell to the size of a football.
Corinne Coyle reacted to the 10 euro mixture of Baileys, chilli, tequila, absinthe, ouzo, vodka, cider and gin.
The 19-year-old spent two days in a hospital in the Greek resort of Malia.
Since returning home she has been treated at hospital in Middlesbrough where doctors said they did not know if her face would return to normal.
Doctors in Greece said the swelling was caused by a chemical reaction and they had seen a similar incident within the past couple of weeks.
She was allowed to fly home on Tuesday and has spent the last two days being examined at the James Cook University Hospital and by her GP. Doctors are still waiting for the results.
She has vowed never to touch alcohol again.