The families of two schoolgirls killed in Brighton in 1986 have led a march to the murder scene to mark the 20th anniversary of their deaths.
Karen Hadaway and Nicola Fellows' killer has never been found
The bodies of Nicola Fellows, 10, and Karen Hadaway, nine, were found strangled in a park in a case dubbed the "Babes in the Wood".
Last month, Sussex Police said there was not enough evidence to prosecute any possible suspects.
Nicola's family now want a judicial review of the case.
Friends and relatives of Nicola and Karen marched more than three miles from Brighton Police Station to Wild Park, clutching teddy bears and single roses, on Tuesday afternoon.
The two girls from Moulsecoomb were last seen alive on the afternoon of 9 October, 1986. Their bodies were found the next day.
Russell Bishop, then 19, was acquitted of the murders in the following year.
At the time the trial was taking place, lawyers representing Bishop appealed for witnesses to the murders to come forward, in a bid to identify the girls' killer.
In 1990, Bishop was convicted and jailed for life for the kidnap, indecent assault, and attempted murder of a seven-year-old girl who was left for dead just 200 yards from her Brighton home.
In 2002, Sussex police revealed that the Babes in the Wood inquiry had been reopened, with officers' hopes resting on developments in DNA technology.
The mothers of the girls lead the three-mile march to the park
Last month, the force said fresh tests only served to confirm existing evidence and did not provide fresh leads, which would be needed to prosecute any suspect.
Sussex police's Assistant Chief Constable Nigel Yeo said the murders remained unsolved.
He said: "We have recently carried out an extensive review... and are satisfied that there is insufficient (evidence) to meet the necessary evidential standard required to formally seek the opinion of the CPS in relation to any possible suspects."
Among those taking part in Tuesday's march were Nicola's mother, Susan Eismann, her uncles, Nigel and Ian Heffron, and Karen's mother, Michelle Johnson.
They have called on Sussex Police to re-examine the case and to interview seven witnesses who they believe could have a bearing on the inquiry.
"All we want is justice for those two girls. We haven't had justice in the past 20 years," said Ms Johnson.
"We feel that those seven witnesses should have been called to play a part in the original trial and we are still waiting for that to happen."
Ian Heffron added: "The police said that the evidence of those seven people is insignificant and inconsequential, but how can they say that when they haven't even been interviewed?"