Newell and Bunn organised the gang, the court heard
Ten people have been jailed for their part in a "sophisticated" gang which supplied drugs across the UK.
Ring leaders John Newell and David Bunn were jailed for 17 years and 15-and-a-half years after being convicted of supplying drugs.
Eight other people, from South Yorks, Lincolnshire, Liverpool and Derbyshire, were jailed for a range of offences.
Sheffield Crown Court heard they were arrested after police found drugs worth more than £3m in raids last year.
The Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca) said Newell and Bunn, both from Sheffield, organised a gang which was actively engaged in the large-scale supply of drugs such as cocaine, amphetamine and cannabis.
The court heard how company director Newell and security guard Bunn lived in luxury, with expensive cars and flying business class to holidays in the Middle East.
They were arrested following finds of drugs including almost 93lb of herbal cannabis, 351lb of cannabis resin, 38lb of cocaine and 198lb of amphetamine powder.
After the hearing, Soca executive director Trevor Pearce said: "This was a very prolific organised criminal enterprise involved in a large-scale drug dealing conspiracy involving the supply of controlled drugs in wholesale quantities."
As well as Newell, 36, of Town Wells, North Anston, Sheffield, and Bunn, 41, of Pickard Crescent, Handsworth, Sheffield, the others sentenced today were:
- Karen Ball, 36, of March Flatts Villas, Thrybergh, Rotherham - four years and three months.
- Paul Williams, 48, of Bawtry Road, Rotherham - four years.
- Stephen Newell (brother of John Newell), 29, of Grange Road, Broom, Rotherham - four years.
- Gary Johnson, 31, of Queensway, Potterhanworth, Lincolnshire - four years.
- Martin Simon, 42, of Roosevelt Drive, Liverpool - three years and nine months.
- Ian Blaver, 33, of Springbank Close, Carlton, Barnsley - three-and-a-half years.
- Dean Smith, 26, of Scorer Street, Lincoln - three-and-a-half years.
- Mark Burbidge, 37, of Pottery Lane East, Chesterfield, Derbyshire - 15 months.