[an error occurred while processing this directive]
BBC News
watch One-Minute World News
Last Updated: Saturday, 24 February 2007, 14:49 GMT
Mother hurt in aerosol explosion
A young mother suffered burns to her face and hands after her 18-month-old son put an aerosol can under the grill.

The 21-year-old woman was injured when she opened the cooker door and the can blew up in her face at her home in Selbourne Street, Rotherham on Friday.

South Yorkshire Fire Service said the casualty was taken to Rotherham Hospital but released after treatment to face and hand burns.

The child was not injured in the incident, fire officers said.




RELATED INTERNET LINKS
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites



FEATURES, VIEWS, ANALYSIS
Has China's housing bubble burst?
How the world's oldest clove tree defied an empire
Why Royal Ballet principal Sergei Polunin quit

PRODUCTS & SERVICES

Americas Africa Europe Middle East South Asia Asia Pacific