Firefighters took a bath to pieces to rescue a Shropshire toddler who got her fingers stuck down the plughole.
Kirsty's hand swelled as it was stuck in the plughole
Kirsty Reid was having a bath at her home in Stirchley, Telford, when she became trapped, and mother Kelly said the three-year-old became hysterical.
Firefighters had to dismantle the bath and she was taken to hospital with part of it still attached to her hand.
Doctors at the Princess Royal Hospital were able to free her hand three hours after she became trapped.