A 26-year-old man questioned over the axe murder of black teenager Anthony Walker has been freed on bail.
Hundreds attended a vigil for Anthony in Liverpool
The 18-year-old was attacked by a gang of white men on Friday night in Huyton, Merseyside, in what police said was a racially-motivated attack.
Detectives have now released on police bail all four men who were arrested in connection with the killing.
Hundreds of people attended a vigil in Anthony's honour at St George's Hall in Liverpool on Tuesday.
Anthony's mother, Gee, made her first public statement since her son's murder at the vigil.
She said she felt sorry for his attackers, but that they should not be allowed to walk the streets.
His sister, Dominique, made a public appeal for help in catching his killers.
"I just want to say to the people that if anybody knows anything can they speak up.
"This is no joke, he is flesh and blood, my little brother, he was only 18."
Doreen Lawrence, the mother of Stephen Lawrence, who was stabbed to death in a racist attack in London in 1993, had earlier visited the scene of Friday's killing.
"I'm only hoping that this time that justice will be done and seen to be done, because Stephen's killers are still walking free and I'm hoping that Anthony's killers will be brought to justice," she said.
Detectives are still trying to trace Michael Barton, 17, and Paul Taylor, 20, who are also from Huyton, although it is believed they may have left the country.
Michael Barton's brother, Manchester City footballer Joey Barton, appealed for his brother to contact police as he called the murder "senseless" and "horrific".