The Portuguese manager's Inter side lost 2-0 to Manchester United
No action will be taken against Jose Mourinho over allegations that he assaulted a Manchester United supporter outside Old Trafford.
The fan claimed the Inter Milan manager punched him as he left the stadium following the Italian side's 2-0 defeat to Manchester United last month.
Police said the complainant had supported the decision not to proceed.
Inter had rejected the accusation and claimed it was a "very calm post-game experience" on 11 March.
Mr Mourinho, 46, was said to have clashed with a man, who was not from Greater Manchester, close to the Inter team bus shortly before midnight.
The supporter later went into Stretford police station, which is close to Old Trafford, to allege common assault.
He did not report any injuries to police and did not need treatment.
Greater Manchester Police launched an investigation and approached the Old Trafford club to view CCTV footage of the area.
On Thursday, it emerged the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) had decided not to proceed with a prosecution.
A spokeswoman said: "GMP is aware of the CPS's decision not to bring charges after an allegation of assault was made following the Manchester United and Inter Milan game in March.
"A full investigation was carried out after this allegation, and the victim has been kept appraised of all developments, and is supportive of this decision."