Detectives investigating the murder of a man who was shot in Manchester are appealing for witnesses a year after the killing.
Police say Zennen's family have been left "devastated"
Zennen Blackburn , 27, was shot several times at close range in the Moston area of the city.
Mr Blackburn's family and friends have described the year after his death as "terrible".
His body was discovered in Moorsholme Avenue on 23 May last year.
Police were called to nearby Walderton Avenue following reports of shots being fired at 1625 BST.
Witnesses said they saw two men being shot at, one of whom was Mr Blackburn. The other man was uninjured.
His three-year-old daughter talks to him and has even asked her mum to buy her a ladder so she can go visit him in the stars
Pauline Blackburn, victim's mother
Both of them ran from the scene, but Mr Blackburn was unable to get further than a few streets away, before he died from his injuries.
Mr Blackburn's mother, Pauline, said on Friday: "Zennen was a great family man who loved his kids and all his family.
"The worst thing is not knowing why Zennen was killed, he was not a bad lad and had done nothing to deserve this.
"He has a three-year-old daughter, who misses her daddy, she talks to him and has even asked her
mum to buy her a ladder so she can go visit him in the stars.
"I would ask anyone who knows who did
this to come forward and speak to the police for the sake of his family."
Detective Superintendent Jack Dees who is leading the investigation into Mr Blackburn's murder, said his team remained "committed" to the inquiry.
"We still do not have any clear motive for this attack and urgently need to speak anyone who has any information," he said.
"Zennen's family have been left devastated by his death and I believe bringing his killer to justice will help them to move forward with their own lives."
He urged people with information about the murder to contact Crimestoppers.