The teenager died at the scene after the attack
A man who was sent a "call to arms" text message prompting him to join in an attack that left a teenager dead has been convicted of manslaughter.
Nabeer Bakurally, 19, from Forest Gate, east London, was stabbed and assaulted in Ilford last November.
Kalam Kazi, 23, punched and kicked the teenager to the ground before Abdul Siddique, who has admitted murder, repeatedly stabbed the boy.
Kazi, of east London, was cleared of murder by an Old Bailey jury.
A third man, Pradip Mistry, 23, was cleared of all charges in connection with the attack.
Sentencing has been adjourned to Thursday.
Earlier in the trial, Aftab Jafferjee QC said the attack may have resulted from a case of mistaken identity.
He said Mr Bakurally and a friend were on their way home after a night in Ilford town centre.
"They were of no trouble to anyone, just the two of them hanging around," Mr Jafferjee said.
He said the accomplices had received a text message from Siddique, also of east London, which was effectively "a call to arms".
The court heard how one of the messages sent to Kazi read, "I'm a one man soldier from beginning to the end".