Union leaders have decided to suspend another 72-hour strike on the Tube.
The strike has been suspended pending further negotiations
The Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) union had planned a second walk-out on Monday in a row linked to the collapse of maintenance firm Metronet.
Last Monday's strike brought two-thirds of the Tube network to a standstill and led to severe delays for commuters across London.
The union said the strike was suspended pending on-going negotiations with Metronet and its administrator.
Monday's action was called off on Tuesday night but it took more than a day to get the network back to full capacity.
RMT general secretary Bob Crow said: "Our reps are happy that they now have a full pension scheme rescue in place and that the issues of job losses have been resolved."
The union said it was seeking further talks with Metronet and the administrator over job transfers.
Mr Crow added: "It is once those issues have been resolved that we will be in a position to settle the dispute and the executive has therefore suspended rather than called off the strike action."
A spokesman for Transport for London (TfL) said all of the unions involved in the dispute had been given firm assurances there would be no loss of jobs or pensions or transfers imposed as a result of Metronet's collapse.
"We regret that Londoners had to endure two days of totally unnecessary disruption this week," added the spokesman.