A woman has admitted falsely accusing three men of raping her after video footage on a mobile phone disproved her claims.
Victoria Salter pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice at Preston Crown Court on Wednesday.
The 26-year-old's false allegations of rape led to three men being arrested. But one of the men filmed the incident and provided mobile phone evidence.
Det Insp Marc Nasser said the allegations were "malicious".
She made false report in September, when she said she had been followed home by four men, three raped her while the fourth watched.
The court heard that Salter had been filmed by one of the men during the sexual encounter and she had been partaking "enthusiastically".
Det Insp Nasser added: "All sex-related offences are investigated thoroughly.
"In instances where the evidence proves malicious allegations are made then consideration will be given to prosecute.
"In this case there was clear evidence that Victoria Salter had agreed and willingly participated in sexual activity.
"Innocent men were arrested as a result of her allegations.
"I would like to assure people we deal with all allegations of rape very seriously.
"I would always urge all genuine victims to come forward and report any cases of sexual offences."
Salter is due to be sentenced on July 31.