Homes were evacuated and an exclusion zone put in place after a fire broke out at a Kent farm workshop which contained gas canisters.
Ken in Monkton sent in this picture of the workshop blaze
About 30 firefighters tackled the blaze at Hoo Farm, in Monkton Road, Minster.
Propane and acetylene cylinders were confirmed on site, and at least one of them exploded.
Firefighters spent about four hours dousing the fire. A 400m (437yds) exclusion zone was put in place and was expected to remain until Tuesday.
The blaze was reported just before 1300 GMT on Monday.
Crews were confronted with "a well developed fire in a large single-storey building", Kent Fire and Rescue Service said.
Twenty people were moved to safety from nearby homes, but there were no reports of any injuries.
Six firefighters were expected to continue cooling the remaining gas cylinders until about midday on Tuesday.