A Kent woman accused of targeting two schoolboys for underage sex has told a court the claims are ridiculous.
Yvonne Renton denies having sex with boys aged 14 and 15
Yvonne Renton, 39, of Gillingham, is alleged to have had sexual intercourse with the pair, then aged 14 and 15, who were employed by her.
Giving evidence at Maidstone Crown Court, she said nothing inappropriate had happened with either of the boys.
Twice-married Ms Renton denies four counts of indecent assault and one count of intimidation.
At the time of the allegations, the boys were working for her children's entertainment company, which supplied giant castles, ball ponds and trampolines.
The court has heard how Ms Renton's first alleged victim, aged 15 at the time, suffered from psychiatric problems.
Speaking on Thursday, she told jurors she felt sorry for the boy, who is now 19, after he had become depressed following the death of his grandfather.
She said she had only been alone with him once, when they were involved in a car crash as he accompanied her to a children's party.
She denied having intercourse with him on a number of occasions and that she had made sexual advances towards him.
"It's not true at all. It's ridiculous," she told the court.
'Pregnancy and abortions'
It is alleged she began a relationship with the 14-year-old boy when the mother of the older boy confronted her.
The court has heard he alleges they had sex on at least four occasions.
But Ms Renton denied this, saying he had only helped her with her business twice.
It is also alleged she told the boys on separate occasions that she was pregnant and had had abortions.
Giving evidence, she said: "I did not. I had already been sterilised anyway so couldn't have fallen pregnant and I wouldn't do that."
Asked by defence counsel David Smith if she had targeted the boys, sought to exert an influence over them and had sexual relations with them, she replied: "No, I have not. Never."
The trial continues.