The armed gang forced the manager to let them into the depot
Raiders involved in Britain's biggest cash robbery got away with £53,116,760 from the Securitas depot in Tonbridge, Kent Police have revealed.
Assistant Chief Constable Adrian Leppard said a further five men had been arrested in addition to the six people released on bail last week.
He said four of them were still being questioned, with officers granted an extra 26 hours to hold two of them.
A fifth man arrested on Sunday was released on bail.
Search warrants had also been executed at 10 locations.
Mr Leppard said four of the men were arrested within the past 24 hours as a result of pre-planned firearms investigations.
He confirmed arrests were made on Sunday involving a vehicle in Tankerton, near Whitstable.
Two men were also arrested by police firearms teams in Greenwich, south-east London, on Monday.
No-one was hurt in either incident.
Mr Leppard said the police hotline set up following the robbery had now received more than 1,300 calls from members of the public.
The 7.5 tonne lorry used by the robbers was caught on CCTV
He added: "We are gathering important evidence and following a number of significant lines of inquiry.
"I am pleased with the progress and remain confident that we will catch those responsible."
Mr Leppard also renewed an appeal for help in finding the white Renault Midlum lorry used in last Wednesday's raid.
It is thought it could also be linked with the dumping of cash cages found in fields on Detling Hill on Friday.
Forensic experts are still examining vehicles recovered from various locations across the county, including the car belonging to the manager of the Securitas depot, Colin Dixon.
He, his wife and nine-year-old son were kidnapped by the gang and held at gunpoint in the hours before the raid.
Mr Leppard also reminded the public of the £2m reward offered for information leading to the recovery of the stolen money and the arrest and conviction of those involved in the robbery.