Forensic teams are working on sites across Kent after a series of raids in connection with Britain's biggest cash robbery in Tonbridge.
Police raided a house in Southborough near Tunbridge Wells
Kent Police said a "number" of search warrants had been executed as they tried to capture the gang who stole up to £50m from a Securitas depot.
Police were searching a house near Tunbridge Wells which was raided by armed officers on Saturday night.
Unconfirmed reports say they also shot at a car in Tankerton, near Whitstable.
Forensic officers were seen carrying several large brown bags from the raided house, but police have not confirmed whether the raid, or the incident in Tankerton, were connected to the robbery.
Forensic teams have completed their examination of the cash depot.
Securitas has started its final count of how much cash is missing though the total is unlikely to be known until Tuesday.
A 49-year-old man arrested in the raids on Sunday was later released on bail.
His arrest was in connection with the discovery of a transit van containing £1.3m, along with guns, balaclavas and body armour in a car park of the Ashford International Hotel.
Two men aged 55 and 33 arrested on Saturday in the Maidstone area have also been bailed.
Police have confirmed a total of six arrests in the inquiry so far, all of whom have been released.
The guns were found alongside bundles of money in the Transit van
Officers leading the investigation said on Sunday the robbers were making mistakes because they were under pressure.
Police said 14 cages - believed to have been used to transport the cash - were found at Detling, near Maidstone.
They believe the cages had been dumped from the back of a white box van at 0930 GMT on Wednesday, just hours after the raid.
Kent Assistant Chief Constable Adrian Leppard said it may be the same Renault vehicle that the gang used to move the cash from the depot. Crucially, the van has not been located.
He said police were very pleased with how the investigation was progressing.
He added that police had now received more than 1,000 calls but urged the public to continue contacting them with information about the robbery.
The depot manager, Colin Dixon, and his family are being kept in a safe house without contact even with their own relatives.
Mr Dixon was abducted after being pulled over in his car by what he thought was an unmarked police vehicle.
The gang also kidnapped his wife Lynn and their nine-year-old son from their home in Herne Bay.
The family was then taken to the Vale Road depot where the manager was forced to let one of the gang in.