The women are thought to have eaten poisonous death cap mushrooms
A woman who nearly died after eating poisonous mushrooms has been discharged from hospital, the BBC has learned.
Kannika Tuckey told police she picked death cap mushrooms while visiting Ventnor Botanic Gardens on the Isle of Wight on 14 September.
She suffered liver damage and was admitted to hospital and transferred to Kings College Hospital in London.
Police are awaiting toxicology reports on the death of her aunt Amphon Tuckey, who also ate the mushrooms but died.
Mrs Tuckey was pronounced dead at her home address in Carisbrooke High Street, Newport, after officers were called at 0712 BST on 16 September.
Police have not confirmed death caps were the cause of the death but are concerned there is a link and tests are taking place.
Death caps are common throughout the UK and they contain a poison which attacks the liver and kidneys, if they are eaten.