Residents who failed in their bid to stop a mobile phone mast being put up near a school after a drawn-out legal battle have been holding a vigil.
Protesters have held previous demonstrations against the mast
One woman, Karen Barrett, said she was going to sit at the site of the Orange mast in Byron Avenue, Winchester, Hants, for 24 hours until Thursday.
The protesters are concerned about the potential health dangers of the mast, which began being built last week.
In March, the House of Lords refused to overturn a decision allowing the mast.
The Court of Appeal earlier dismissed opposition to the plan.
The case was brought in the names of two children that live near the mast - Phoebe St Leger-Davey, six, and seven-year-old James Harrison.
Construction work on the mast began last week
Lawyers for the children told the court that they lived and went to school within 250 to 300 metres of the mast site and within the "zone of greatest intensity of electromagnetic emissions".
The children wanted an order overturning a planning inspector's decision last August giving the go-ahead for the 11.79 metre-high mast in the cul-de-sac.
It was argued that Orange should have gone to the county court and challenged the refusal of the owners of two alternative sites - the roof of Hampshire Police headquarters and the car park at Winchester railway station - to allow the mast to be erected.
But the appeal judges held there was no legal obligation on a mobile phone operator to take such court action.