Firefighters in Essex came to the rescue of a young boy who had a toilet seat stuck on his head.
The boy, aged two and a half, and his worried mother went to Braintree fire station after she was unable to get the small trainer seat off his head.
Firefighter Chris Cox said: "We put some dish washing liquid on his head and ears and it slid off nice as pie.
"The boy was very brave and didn't make a fuss and once we had got the seat off he toddled away as happy as can be."
Mr Cox added: "The boy had put his head through it and couldn't get it out again, he came in here wearing it like a collar.
"His mum had tried to get it over his head but couldn't budge it so she walked him down here and asked us to have a look at it and we went to work and we managed to get it off in no time."