A 29-year-old man has died after he and another man were overcome with fumes at a farm in Dorset, prompting a health and safety investigation.
Emergency services were called to Lowbrook Dairy Farm at Belchalwell, near Blandford, on Wednesday morning.
The 29-year-old man, from Sturminster Newton, had collapsed after using a piece of sewage treatment equipment. He was taken to hospital but later died.
A 50-year-old Blandford man was later discharged from hospital.
He had also been working on the same equipment and was treated for breathing difficulties.
Dorset Police said they were investigating for the coroner.