Josh Parker took this picture of the fire at Symphony Candles
A fire has broken out at a candle factory in a Dorset town.
Residents living near Symphony Candles on Blandford Heights Industrial Estate in Blandford Forum are being urged to keep their windows and doors shut.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said half of the two-storey building was involved in the blaze, which broke out at about 1900 BST.
About 80 firefighters are at the scene and Shaftesbury Road has been closed but there are no reported injuries.
Crews were working to contain the fire and stop it from spreading to neighbouring units, the service said.