Three people have been taken to hospital after a blaze broke out at a fireworks factory in North Somerset.
The cause of the fire will be investigated
One person was treated for smoke inhalation and two for shock following the fire at the Firemagic factory at Kenn Court Business Park in Clevedon.
A spokesman said some fireworks caught alight causing "an impromptu display", which lasted 40 minutes.
Tony Jackson, from Avon Fire and Rescue, added: "It was pretty spectacular when we first got here."
Two containers of fireworks caught alight and exploded on Friday evening, with two near-by houses also affected by the blaze.
Fire crews were damping down on Saturday morning.
One eye-witness, Nick Stokes, told the BBC: "We got there shortly after the police had first arrived. You could see the fire from the M5 as you come over the crest from Portishead.
"There was a massive fireworks 'display' for about 40 minutes of constant bangs.
"We counted eight to ten police cars, four fire engines, an ambulance and various unmarked emergency vehicles."
The blaze is not being treated as suspicious.