Firefighters had to be called to a hospital to help a surgeon cut a drill bit out of a man's finger.
The man was taken to Bristol's Frenchay Hospital after the drill bit became embedded in his left index finger as he worked on a DIY project at home.
But surgeons were unable to pull the metal object free because it was wider at the top than the bottom.
Eventually, a fire crew was called and officers used an angle-grinder saw to cut part of the bit away.
RELATED INTERNET LINKS:
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites