The parents of two children who died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Corfu hotel have returned to Greece six months after the tragedy.
The parents want the bungalow at the Corcyra Hotel to be demolished
Bobby Shepherd, six, and his sister Christi, seven, from Horbury, West Yorks, died at their hotel in October.
Their mother, Sharon Wood, and father Neil Shepherd flew out on Sunday to demand an overhaul of safety standards for holidaymakers in the country.
The couple also plan to inspect standards at other hotels.
Mrs Wood said: "Something should have been done.
A faulty boiler has been blamed for the children's' deaths
"To not even close the hotel down. . . or demolish the bungalow as we have asked for and put a memorial there for the children, is disrespectful to us and it is disrespectful to the children."
Christi and Bobby had been on holiday with their father and his partner Ruth Beatson when they were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes at the Corcyra Hotel.
Gas had been emitted from a faulty boiler and air-conditioning unit.
Mr Shepherd said it remained unclear whether any criminal charges would be brought over the children's deaths.
He said: "They work to a system and we have just got to live with that system.
"We don't know if that is going to be this year, next year or the year after, we just do not know.
"We are hoping that when we see the magistrate he will be able to tell us, or at least give us some indication as to how long we are expected to wait until there is some criminal proceedings."