A woman pulled from her home after a serious chip pan fire is to meet her rescuers on Wednesday.
A firefighter resuscitated Amanda Baxter after she stopped breathing
Amanda Baxter, 24, from Brick Row in Wyke near Bradford, was brought to safety early on Saturday, 11 September.
She had been overcome by smoke, but was given mouth-to-mouth resuscitation by firefighters from Odsal after she stopped breathing.
Miss Baxter will be taking her three-year-old daughter Rebecca, who was not in the house that night, with her.
"We were able to rescue Miss Baxter from her house without too much trouble, but when we realised she had stopped breathing a firefighter began mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and managed to get her breathing again," said Odsal station officer Glenn Brown.
"The ambulance crews arrived and continued to care for her, she was very lucky and his efforts were definitely worthwhile."
West Yorkshire Fire Service has since revealed that, on the night of the fire, Miss Baxter had been out for a few drinks, but when she got home she turned on the pan to make some chips.
However, she fell asleep and fire took hold of the kitchen, a spokesman said.
Without smoke alarms present she was lucky wake in time to phone the fire service, but in the short time it took for them to arrive, she had stopped breathing.
Since the incident, and as part of West Yorkshire's free home fire safety check service, firefighters have visited her house and fitted smoke alarms.
"We look forward to meeting this young lady again now that she's safe and well," said Mr Brown.