Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne had to flee their mansion when a blaze broke out as they slept.
The couple were treated for smoke inhalation, but were not hurt
The fire started in the living room of the Buckinghamshire home late at night.
Black Sabbath star Ozzy and X-Factor judge Sharon were roused by a fire alarm and ran to safety in the garden, rescuing their pets as they escaped.
The couple were not injured in the fire, which happened on Good Friday, but were treated for the effects of smoke inhalation.
Two fire engines turned up at the home and four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus went inside to douse the flames.
Fire chiefs believe the cause may have been electrical. The extent of the fire was not immediately clear but it is believed to have caused damage running into thousands of pounds.
On Wednesday fire officers visited the couple to give them safety advice.
The blaze is the latest in a series of blows for the MTV reality show stars.
Last November the couple were burgled at the Chalfont St Peter mansion, with an estimated £2m-worth of jewellery stolen.
Eleven months before the burglary Ozzy had suffered a near-fatal crash on a quad bike.