A groom-to-be who lost "five beautiful friends" in a motorway crash on the way home from his stag weekend says he is unsure when his wedding will go ahead.
James Forrer said the deaths of the five men, all from Brighton, had left those who knew them "inconsolable".
The victims were travelling in a rescue truck after their minibus broke down on the M1. It crashed on the M25 in Surrey on Monday, also killing the driver.
Mr Forrer and six other members of the stag party had been taken home safely.
"I'm so grateful that we were all able to share a terrific weekend's celebration that was filled with laughter," he said in a statement.
"Coming to terms with a loss of such magnitude will require much time and energy, and the warmth and love of all of the families and friends involved.
"My fiancee and I have not made any firm decisions regarding the timing of our wedding."
Mr Forrer and his 12 friends were on their way home from a stag weekend in Leicestershire.
They called for breakdown assistance from the M1, and seven of the group were driven back to Brighton in a people carrier.
The other six went in a recovery vehicle which carried the minibus.
It was involved in a collision with a lorry on the M25 in the early hours of Monday.
Four of the victims have been identified as: Christopher Janaway, 28, Jon Chandler, 26, Andrew Graney, 29, and Matthew O'Donnell, 30, all from Brighton.
One other stag party member and the driver have yet to be identified.
A sixth passenger remains in hospital with a broken leg and facial injuries.
The lorry driver was uninjured.