A 26-year-old man from south London has been arrested in Morocco in connection with a £53m heist in south-east England, Kent Police have said.
The Mega Mall shopping centre is in the Moroccan capital, Rabat
He was arrested along with three other British men at a shopping centre in the capital Rabat on Sunday.
The other Britons are not wanted over the holding up of the Securitas depot in Tonbridge, Kent, in February.
The 26-year-old is currently being held in custody in Morocco pending extradition proceedings.
The man was reportedly detained for "offences linked to the raid" following a three-month investigation.
He was held by Moroccan police working closely with officers from Kent Police.
A spokesman for the Moroccan authorities said about 50 officers had been "deployed strategically around the shopping centre" before the arrests.
An armed gang forced the manager to let them into the depot
Five men and two women face various charges in connection with the robbery on 22 February.
John Fowler, 60, of Staplehurst in Kent, is charged with three counts of kidnap, conspiracy to rob and handling stolen goods.
Raluca Millen, 25, of Dudley Road, in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, is accused of conspiracy to rob and conspiracy to kidnap.
Stuart Royle, 47, from Maidstone, Jetmir Bucpapa, 25, from Tonbridge, Lea Rusha, 33, from Southborough - all in Kent - and Ermir Hysenaj, 26, from Crowborough in East Sussex, are all charged with conspiracy to rob.
Kim Shackleton, 38, from Maidstone, has been charged with handling stolen goods.
They are all due back in court on 10 July.
More than £30m of the stolen cash is still missing.