The coroner overseeing the inquest into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, has issued a warning over public criticisms of the hearings' value.
The coroner wants to 'confirm or allay' suspicion over Diana's death
It comes after the Labour peer Lord Foulkes criticised the inquest in an article in the Times newspaper.
"I again urge great care that nothing is said, written or published that may influence the jury," said Lord Justice Scott Baker.
On Wednesday, the coroner acknowledged the inquest had been "wide-ranging".
Lord Justice Scott Baker told the central London court: "These inquests are an inquiry into two deaths and are being heard by a jury.
"They will continue to be heard by a jury on evidence they hear in this court and nothing else.
"Comments made outside this court, often about a limited aspect of the evidence, may tender the maker or publisher liable to contempt of court."
On Wednesday, Lord Justice Scott Baker acknowledged that the information put before the jury had been "very wide-ranging".
"But the one matter that I have had very much in mind throughout is that one of the purposes of the inquests, perhaps particularly pertinent to this one, is to confirm or allay public suspicion," he added.
"That is what has caused me to allow a great deal more latitude than would ordinarily be the case, but there is a limit."
Photographer link 'impossible'
Thursday's hearing heard from the widow of photographer James Andanson, who Mohamed al Fayed claims was the owner of a mystery white Fiat Uno linked to the crash in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel.
Giving evidence via videolink from France, Mr Andanson's wife Elisabeth said this was "impossible".
Asked if she could say "with confidence" that her husband was at home on the night Diana died, she replied: "Yes, with certainty."
Jonathan Hough, counsel to the inquest, said: "Could he have got out of bed, travelled to Paris, been involved in a crash and travelled back to Lignieres without you noticing?"
"It's impossible," was the reply.
Previously, the jury has heard there is evidence suggesting the Mercedes in which Diana and Dodi were killed did collide with a white Fiat Uno before it ploughed into the 13th pillar of the tunnel in the early hours of 31 August 1997.
Mr Andanson, who died in 2000, said he was in Corsica on the day of the crash.
His former boss, Hubert Henrotte, managing director of the Sygma news agency, dismissed suggestions that the photographer's death was suicide.
Mr Andanson's body was discovered by police in a still-burning car in the Les Louettes forest in Nant, north of Montpellier in southern France.
Police believe he killed himself, the court has previously heard.
Mr Henrotte told the jury today that Mr Andanson was someone who "loved life".
Speaking via videolink, he said he could not say why Mr Andanson had died, but there are "several possibilities".
He said: "Maybe he owed money to someone and that person murdered him and concealed that murder, and gave it the shape of suicide. I think that he loved life and I do not believe that he would have committed suicide."