Six men accused of trying to bomb the London transport network two years ago are "plainly guilty" of conspiracy to murder, a jury has been told.
The six deny charges of conspiracy to murder
Max Hill, a prosecutor in the trial of the alleged 21 July bombers, was making the Crown's closing submissions.
All the men deny conspiracy to murder in a trial which has lasted for months.
The jury were told a further charge of conspiracy to cause explosions likely to endanger life, faced by each man, was now being left off the indictment.
Mr Hill also said it was only the "good fortune" of the travelling public had prevented people dying in the attempted attack.
No escape plan
He said: "We say they're plainly guilty.
"We say that each defendant joined a plan in which he contemplated full explosions with a 7/7 type result.
"The fact that nobody died on July 21 was just down to the good fortune of the travelling public that day.
"It does not mean for a moment that these defendants are anything but guilty as charged."
Mr Hill also told the jurors that the evidence they had heard had been in support of the prosecution's case.
He said there was a "complete absence" of evidence to suggest the defendants had an escape plan, and that it was "ludicrous" for them to maintain that hydrogen peroxide was used so that the emergency services would take the bomb seriously.
The six men are all accused of taking part in an extremist Muslim plot to carry out a series of suicide bombings on the London's public transport network in 2005.
In the dock are Ramzi Mohammed, 25, of North Kensington, west London; Hussain Osman, 28, of no fixed address; Muktar Said Ibrahim, 29, from Stoke Newington, north London; Yassin Omar, 26, from New Southgate, north London; Adel Yahya, 24, of Tottenham, north London; and Manfo Kwaku Asiedu, 34, of no fixed address.