Police investigating an alleged terrorist kidnapping plot have finished searching 18 addresses, as the deadline for holding nine suspects looms.
Police have been searching address in several part of Birmingham
West Midlands Police confirmed they would "review the detention" of the men, who were arrested last Wednesday.
A judge granted detectives until Tuesday to question the men, and they now must apply in court for more time.
The nine are being held at a Coventry police station on suspicion of planning to kidnap and murder a Muslim soldier.
Terror suspects can be held for up to 28 days without charge - but only if police can persuade a judge they need more time.
A spokeswoman for West Midlands Police said: "Following the arrests on Wednesday 31 January, on suspicion of acts of terrorism, police have now completed all searches at 18 properties.
"The nine men remain in custody and, as required by law, their detention will be reviewed on Tuesday 6 February."
Last Friday, Assistant Chief Constable David Shaw told a press conference his officers would try to complete the searches with minimum disruption to local communities.
He added that he was also aware of "considerable bewilderment" about what had been alleged to have taken place.
Muslim leaders in mosques around Birmingham had urged congregations to control their anger over the way the raids were conducted.
The nine men were arrested under the Terrorism Act over what security sources say was a plan to film the murder of a British soldier and post it on the web.
Since then, forensic teams have been combing addresses in the Sparkhill, Alum Rock, Kingstanding and Edgbaston areas of the city.