There is a high risk of more terror attacks in Jordan, new travel advice from Britain's Foreign Office has said.
Jordanians carry their flag in a silent protest after the 2005 attacks
Attacks could be indiscriminate and happen at "any time and in any place", the revised warning said.
Last November, three suicide bombers killed 60 people and injured 100 after attacks on hotels in the capital, Amman.
The latest advice follows the closure of the British embassy last Saturday, although it will reopen on Sunday.
No Britons were killed in the blasts last year, although the bombers again targeted areas popular with Westerners.
The FCO did not say why there was heightened concerns over furthers attacks in the country.
In a statement, it said: "There is a high threat from terrorism in Jordan.
"The Jordanian security forces continue to remain on a state of alert."
The statement went on: "Attacks could be indiscriminate and happen at any time and in any place.
"There have been a number of successful and attempted terrorist attacks in Jordan since 2001."
The FCO also told travellers to be careful about, and confident of, their personal security arrangements if they went to the country.
The revised travel advice for Jordan can be accessed on the FCO website or by calling 0845 850 2829.