A British soldier has been injured by a roadside bomb in northern Afghanistan.
There are 12,000 soldiers in the Nato peacekeeping force
The man, who has not been named, was one of two Nato peacekeepers hurt when the convoy he was travelling in was hit by the blast in Baghlan Province.
Neither his injuries nor those of the Dutch soldier also hurt are thought to be life-threatening.
Both men were treated in a German medical centre after the attack on the International Security Assistance Force convoy between Pol e-Khmori and Konduz.
Two Afghan citizens were also hurt in Monday's blast, according to reports.
A Ministry of Defence spokesman confirmed there was an explosion involving an Isaf convoy in the area.
He said: "Four Isaf personnel were involved. Two Isaf personnel were injured, one of whom was UK armed forces personnel serving with Isaf.
"One vehicle was heavily damaged. The injuries are not life-threatening. There are no further details at this stage."
The region's chief of police told the Associated Press agency the explosion was caused by a remote-controlled landmine.
He blamed Hizb-e-Islami, an Islamic faction led by a renegade warlord.
The police chief also said there had been some arrests in connection with the blast, but he did not give any details.
There are about 12,000 soldiers from 36 nations serving with Isaf in Afghanistan.
A separate US-led coalition of 20,000 soldiers is hunting for Taleban and al-Qaeda fighters mainly in the east and south of Afghanistan.