The parents of Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, shot dead by police who mistook him for a suicide bomber, have arrived in the UK to demand "justice".
The family will visit the scene where Jean Charles de Menezes died
Along with the victim's brother and four other family members, Matuzinhos Otone Da Silva and Maria Otone de Menezes flew in to Heathrow airport.
Mrs Otone de Menezes also called for "the police to be punished."
The family is expected to visit Stockwell Tube station, south London, where the 27-year-old was killed.
It will also to get an update from the Independent Police Complaints Commission on a probe into the death.
Mr Menezes was killed the day after the failed 21 July bomb attacks on London.
The visit is being paid for by Scotland Yard.
Mr Menezes was shot a day after the failed London bombings
The family has expressed a desire to see officers jailed over the killing, and has also called for the resignation of Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair.
Mr Menezes' brother Giovani Da Silva said they hoped to meet senior figures from Scotland Yard while they were in the UK.
"We've come here to see what's going on. It's important for us to demand explanations," he said.
Meanwhile, following claims in Tuesday's Evening Standard newspaper that police bosses knew an innocent man had been shot within hours, the IPPC has called for an end to speculation surrounding the case.
"I am extremely concerned at recent reports in the press about this case and would urge everybody to stop," chairman Nick Hardwick said.
"This drip-drip of information is unhelpful.
"It is important that we have a fair and thorough process leading to the truth and so the leaks and speculation must end."
A leak in August of IPCC investigation documents prompted claims of a police cover-up.
The documents contradicted early police claims that Mr Menezes' "clothing and demeanour" had added to suspicions that he was suicide bomber linked to the 21 July attacks.
His brother said: "The police tried to deceive us, saying that Jean had run, that he was in the wrong.
"They misled and cheated us. These things shouldn't happen and the truth needs to be told."
Three senior Brazilian officials last month visited London on a fact-finding mission about the shooting, and concluded there had been no cover-up.
The IPCC has said the family will be the first to see much of the evidence gathered in the investigation.
But Mr Hardwick said some material could not be disclosed for national security reasons and because he did not want to prejudice any future action.
A 43-year-old woman was last week arrested and later bailed over the leak of information from the inquiry.