Back to top
Rich List 2020
1. Carl Churchill, 19: Co-founded DMC Internet in July 2000; predicted value by 2020 - £100m.
2. Keira Knightley, 18: Actress, had an agent at the age of six; predicted value by 2020 - £50m.
3. Harry Brooks, 19: Singer-songwriter, penned the hit You Make Me for boyband Blue; predicted value by 2020 - £45m.
4. Adam Hildreth, 18: Established youth marketing company Dubit; predicted value by 2020 - £40m.
5. Alexander Sims, 15: Started go-karting at 10, has since won BRDC Champions of the Future Championship, CIK/FIA Monaco Kart Cup and MSA Grand Prix; predicted value by 2020 - £30m.
6. Romero Bryan, 19: Clothes designer, has dressed Samantha Mumba, and appeared in television adverts; predicted value by 2020 - £30m.
7. Jamie Bell, 17: Actor, shot to fame after Billy Elliot and won Best Actor at 2001 British Academy Awards; predicted value by 2020 - £30m.
8. Alexia, 18: Role in London musical the Lion King, and launched first single - Ring - in 2003; predicted value by 2020 - £25m.
9. Wayne Rooney, 18: Footballer, Spotted at age of nine by a scout from Everton Football Club, famously scored the goal that ended Arsenal's 30-game unbeaten run; predicted value by 2020 - £25m.
10. Samantha Mumba, 20: Pop artist, wrote and recorded her debut album, also appeared in new Steven Spielberg film; predicted value by 2020 - £25m.
11. David George, 20: Developed a web-design tool that allows people to share information using their PC, mobile or hand-held computer, now sold in 37 countries; predicted value by 2020 - £25m.
12. James Milner, 17: Footballer, youngest ever scorer of a Premiership goal at the age of 16 for Leeds; predicted value by 2020 - £20m.
13. Hannah Taylor Gordon, 16: Actor, nominated for an Emmy award for lead role in TV series Anne Frank, and has appeared in films; predicted value by 2020 - £20m.
14. Amy Studt, 17: Song-writer since the age of nine, her work impressed Simon Fuller, and first single, Just a Little Girl, hit the charts; predicted value by 2020 £15m.
15. Sam Branson, 18: Model, son of Virgin empire boss Richard Branson, currently modelling for designer Ozwald Boateng; predicted value by 2020 - £10m plus inheritance.
16. Lucy Adams, 19: Skateboarder, last year won the King of the Streets Competition; predicted value by 2020 - £10m.
17. William Felix, 16: Midlands agent for an American lawnmower distributor, after persuading them to promote their stock in the UK; predicted value by 2020 - £5m.
18. Henrietta Brockway, 13: Golfer, youngest ever winner of the Dorset Ladies County Championships, and a member of Team Faldo; predicted value by 2020 - £5m.
19. Bryony and Kathryn Frost, twins aged 19: Athletes, currently rated UK junior number one and two for steeplechase, tipped for success in 2012 Olympic Games; predicted value by 2020 - £5m.
20. Shanaza Reade, 15: BMX rider, has won three European junior titles and finished second in the 2001 World Championships; predicted value by 2020 - £3m.