Do you want to have your say, live on BBC News?
You can use your webcam to broadcast your views to the nation or even the globe.
Simply visit a site outside the BBC where you can download the software that will enable you to send your message.
Click here for Webcam Messaging
The BBC has contracted iPoint-Media to develop the system that will allow you to broadcast your views on BBC Television on or the News website.
Here are some hints about how to use your webcam:
- Plug in your camera and use headphones with microphone attached
- Turn off your speakers
- Set the webcam up at eye level. Focus the camera to give a sharp image
- You'll need a desk lamp or good natural lighting on your face, not behind you
- Sit about a metre away from the camera. Don't lean forward or back
- Don't move about
- Look directly at the camera, not at the screen
- Ensure the room is quiet and that TVs and radios are turned down
- Have a phone nearby in case we need to use it to talk to you
- Please don't swear or use offensive language on air
Terms and conditions
If you submit an image, you do so in accordance with the BBC's Terms and Conditions.
In contributing to BBC News you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide. This may include the transmission of the material by our overseas partners; these are all reputable foreign news broadcasters who are prohibited from altering the material in any way or making it available to other UK broadcasters or to the print media. (See the Terms and Conditions for the full terms of our rights.)
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to BBC News and that if your image and/or video is accepted, we will endeavour to publish your name alongside it on the BBC News website. Please note that due to operational reasons this accreditation will probably not be possible with video. The BBC cannot guarantee that all pictures and/or video will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws.