More than 40 people have been killed in three separate bomb attacks in Pakistan, officials say.
Police say a remote-controlled bomb was detonated in Hub
In the latest incident, a bomb was detonated in a mosque used by military personnel in the north-western town of Kohat, killing at least 11 people.
The interior minister said it appeared to be a suicide attack. Most of the dead are feared to be army recruits.
Two earlier bomb attacks in Baluchistan and in North West Frontier Province killed more than 30 people.
Twenty-six died in the southern town of Hub, 35km (23 miles) north of Karachi, in an attack apparently targeting Chinese workers.
Initial reports said the dead were Pakistani nationals and the Chinese workers escaped unhurt.
And at least seven people were killed and more than 20 injured in a suicide car bombing at a police college in the north-western town of Hangu.
Police said the attacker blew his car up after guards tried to stop him crashing through the building's gates as recruits went out on parade.
It is unclear if the explosions, at opposite ends of the country, are related.
Attacks in the North-West Frontier Province are becoming a daily occurrence, with more than 100 people killed in the past week.
The upsurge in violence began after troops stormed the radical Red Mosque in Islamabad, following a week-long stand off with Islamist militants.
The assault prompted pro-Taleban rebels along the border with Afghanistan to scrap a controversial 10-month-old peace agreement with the government.
There are conflicting reports about the number of casualties from Thursday's attack on the police training facility in Hangu, the largest in North-West Frontier Province.
The city's police chief has said seven people, including six policemen were killed.
However, journalists report seeing the bodies of at least four civilians, including a child, at the local hospital.
Range of pressures
First reports suggested a remote-controlled bomb had been planted in a restaurant in Hub and detonated when a local police vehicle escorting a group of Chinese engineers arrived.
At least seven people died in Hangu, near the Afghan border
Seven of the police officers in the vehicle died on the spot.
But police inspector general Ghulam Qadir Thebo later told the BBC that all the indications were that it had been the work of a suicide car bomber.
A team of bomb experts was on its way to establish the cause of the blast, he said.
In southern Balochistan province, Chinese nationals have become the target of nationalist insurgents.
The rebels are opposed to large federal development projects, many of which are being carried out by Chinese firms.
But the BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Karachi says that if a suicide blast is confirmed that would suggest the bombing was carried out by Islamic militants.
Baloch nationalists are not known to carry out suicide attacks.
Our correspondents say Islamic hard-liners have targeted Chinese nationals in other parts of the country, angered by what they see as repression of the minority Muslim Uighur community in China's Xinjiang province.
Whether the blasts are linked or not, correspondents say they reflect the wide ranging pressures President Pervez Musharraf's government faces and the enormity of the task involved in restoring political stability in Pakistan.