Networks: Conservatives, Boothferry, Haltemprice & Howden
David is walking tall
What would you like to do to David?
Poke David 18.18%
Hug David 46.97%
Karate Chop David 34.85%
66 of you have done something to David.
- Has a three-times broken nose - once when playing schoolboy rugby, once in a swimming pool accident and finally, apparently, in a fight on Clapham Common
- David's top joke (2005): "Gordon Brown has given up Prudence and he's taken up with Patience but the neighbour's wife does not want to move house"
- Author of The BBC Viewers' Guide To Parliament
- Communist grandfather was one of those who led the 1936 Jarrow march
- Frederick Forsyth says: "I like the cut of his jib"
Other social networking services are available. Karate chopping should only be done as a metaphor and real-life violence against politicians is to be abhorred.
We want to hear what you make of politics -- and of the programme.
Email us at email@example.com or using the form below.
Disclaimer: The BBC may edit your comments and cannot guarantee that all emails will be published.