In a change to the scheduled repeat, a special live edition of Money Box was broadcast on Sunday, 28 September 2008 at 2102 BST.
Sunday saw the UK and US governments take emergency steps to try to repair the world's banking system.
Paul Lewis presented a special live edition of Money Box to discuss the dramatic developments on both sides of the Atlantic.
Paul Lewis was joined by:
- Robert Peston, BBC business editor
- Justin Webb, BBC North America editor
- Jonathan Charley, vice president, financial services, EDS
- Justin Urquart Stewart, Seven Investment Management
- Gerard Lyons, chief economist and group head of global research, Standard Chartered
- Bob Brusca, chief economist, Fact and Opinion Economics
Presenter: Paul Lewis
Producer: Martin Bedford
Editor: Stephen Chilcott
This special edition of BBC Radio 4's Money Box was broadcast on Sunday, 28 September 2008 at 2102 BST.
RELATED BBC LINKS